Wednesday, April 15, 2015

VACATION!!!!

WERE GOING TO WISCONSIN DELLS!



In ELEVEN days people!  I  totally can NOT wait!

We will stay over one night! We get the room at 4:00pm,  but they will let you can be at the water parks as early as eleven, that is perfect if you live four and a half hours away(we do!) that also gives you plenty of time to drive to the dells and drop the dog off (yes we do have one p.s her name is Miss Rosie Posie )  at pampered paws pet resort! (this also is perfect if you have to ride with a two year old, a four year old, a six year old and a eight year old so you have plenty of time for gas station breaks) We will be staying at the Wilderness resort!  We got a room with two queen size beds, a balcony, and one bathroom that joins a room with a kitchen, a king bed, a living room, two bathrooms and a large balcony! I love the dells! I have been there twice before but let me tell you it does NOT get old! I went last year and the year before that. They give you a wristband so you can go in the water parks, last year I never took mine off so still to this day I have it on wrist! luckily it is plastic so it is not uncomfortable like the dumb paper ones. It is faded so much you can't tell that it was pink and it is peeling so bad!  (Crazy right?) Well.. I am Barely  Sort of  Very  Quite  Extremely Exited to get a new one! I hope it will be pink again! The wilderness has eight water parks four are indoor!





Lily relaxing by the wave pool! (two years ago)










Bumper Boats! ( two years ago)







Kiddie Karts (  This is a serious driver) (last year)





















Can't wait to go  




Ella


 

No comments:

Post a Comment