Thursday, April 16, 2015

He he!

Sorry. I messed up the last post. I know you have either just gasped or are holding your breath. what you want me to tell you how?
well how did you that I really want to keep telling the story!?!
 
In the last post I said we were staying in the dells, Bla bla bla...
I was wrong  we are not going. Just Kidding! We are going! Oh you did not think that was a funny joke? Sorry .....anyway....... I was wrong about something. I said the rooms we got had two queen beds and a king bed right? We do not have JUST a king and two queens but a pull out sleeper couch!  this and a rollaway bed! I know this sounds crazy but its true!


                                                               Ten days!


                                                                                                    P.S did you see i spelled exited! ha ha                              Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment