Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy New Year!

Note: Haha! Before you ask, yes, I'm completely aware that it is April 13th and New Year's was ages ago. But I'm going to post this anyway as not to lose memories...
..........................................................................

Happy New Year everyone!! This year I am really going to try my hardest to post more often... I cannot believe its 2018 already! Some highlights (and low pointsπŸ˜ƒ) of 2017...


1. Moving! In August we packed up all of our belongings, said goodbye to our old house, and moved into the grandparents basement. Our new house is currently being built and (if everything goes well) should be finished beginning of April.

2. Florida Family Vaca! In the middle of March, we took a plane to Florida and had a blast! I think that trip has etched into me a life-long love for the Ocean.. 🌊🌊🌊


3. The Dells with the extended fam! I LOVE the dells! And this trip didn't disappoint... Swimming with your cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles is a blast! I am so glad I got to spend time with them all!

4. Family Camp Trip! The family camp at Whitney's was so much fun! I look forward to that trip so much every year! Thank you so much Whitney for hosting that!


Here's to 2018!
Ella



No comments:

Post a Comment