Thursday, November 14, 2013

Little Miss Hattie Joy

Wow!!! she has gotten big fast... I remember when she was this size....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          









And Tada  !!!    The big Hattie!!!!!!!!




I Love the smile! does this just make you smile?


                                                                                  

See what I mean? Just a few more, 



Cora.. when we ask you to smile this is what I get?





Lily and Cora are her best fans,

but Ben is close behind .




Bye folks, see you soon! 




 

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that little Hattie Cake is awfully cute! And the ones who are her fans are pretty adorable too. Even Doodle makes me smile. The only cutie missing is the blogger! I can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete